Saturday, December 11, 2010

Shortly about me, the blog, the camera and James Bond

I moved to Cork in April 2007 and live here ever since. About a year ago I got a cool phone (it's so cool, James Bond was using it in Quantum of Solace) Sony Ericsson C902 which accommodates 5 megapixel camera and started taking pictures all across the town. This blog is intended to be a place where I share the best of them, mostly as they were taken without having them edited in any way, except for resizing. All images are copyrighted under Creative Commons Atribution License which, simply said, means you are free to use them as long as you give me the credit for my work you use under the terms of the license. Follow the link displayed along the Creative Commons License logo below the header image of the blog to read about the license.

No comments:

Post a Comment